I will take pictures of your product including editing
About:
Do you want Quality?My pictures are Good Quality taken with a Canon High resolution Camera.
I taken a lot of pictures and many of these picture catch the eye of the buyer..
My pictures look very natural and very detailed and can be used in any place you are selling
I need from you:
Your Product and if you have any special places to take the pictures please let me know or I will
take my own were I think its good :)
You will Receive:
High Quality Photos in Jpeg Format and also PSD Format in case you need for editing as you like. If you are looking for another format please ask!
This is how we will do it:
Send me the Product and I will complete the work as per package and I will send you your photos to download and if you would like the photos on a CD and sleeve, I can send that to you for the price said, Delivered to your address, once you approve of the order.
Please Send Paid Postage to Return Product withing 21 Days or product would be kept
Reviews
:
:
:
:
:
No comments:
Post a Comment