Wednesday, August 22, 2018

I will shoot professional product photography

I will shoot professional product photography












About:

  * * Please contact me before placing an order * *

I've been a professional photographer for 5 years.I use my specialized high resolution camera and light setup for your product photo shoot.

Extra Fees
Shiny, transparent, reflective, metallic products include extra fees because they require special lighting setup.

Delivery and Return

If you need your product returned you will need to provide a pre-paid return label. Products will be stored for 14 days.

Extras

I will photograph your product with  models, non-white backgrounds, outdoors, underground, in action and more for extra fee.  

Please contact me with product description and to obtain my address.  

When I receive your product, I will have you purchase the gig.
File Format
  • JPG
  • PNG
  • RAW
Product Type
  • Beauty & Health
  • Apparel
  • Electronics
  • Or Any
So what can I offer you? 
  • Professional and creative photos 
  • Retouching services in Photoshop/Lightroom 
  • Fast delivery 
     All the best,
     Sachin

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment