Wednesday, August 22, 2018

I will shoot your amazon products fast and easy

I will shoot your amazon products fast and easy












About:

About Me 

My name is Jay I'm a commercial product photographer. My previous clients include Coca Cola and Budweiser; I can provide high quality services for my clients who are looking to promote and sell their products online! 


Why purchase this gig?

I provide fast-pace turnaround time. Professional looking images which you can impress your clients and make better and bigger sales. 


Whats the next step?

1. Contact me today so I can provide you my shipping address 
2. Ship the item and send the tracking number 
3. Once I have the product, time to place the order :) 
4. Let's do this! 

IMPORTANT NOTE:

For 10+ products or oversized items, please send me a message. I would be happy to provide you with a custom quote! 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment