Wednesday, August 22, 2018

I will shoot professional product photography indoor and outdoor

I will shoot professional product photography indoor and outdoor












About:

***********PRIOR TO PURCHASING THE GIG PLEASE CONTACT FOR SHIPPING ADDRESS. I WILL SEND YOU THE GIG AFTER RECEIPT OF THE PRODUCT. DAYS TO COMPLETION STARTS AFTER THE PRODUCT IS RECEIVED**********

I will professionally light and photograph your products. I will deliver high resolution images in JPEG and PNG format also video if you want .

i will ask to provide a list of images and/or example images so that i can deliver pictures that work for your brands and are exactly what your looking for. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have about how we work!  

no  free return shipping. please provide a prepaid return shipping label. Please any questions you may have!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment