I will take professionnal product photography
About:
Don't place your order without contacting me before !* I reply really fast *
We are a little French photography Studio and we've started working on Fiverr earlier this year. We are specialized in Fashion, Product Photography and are able to produce Studio and Outdoor pictures, with or without Models. We work Internationally.
If you think your project is quite impossible, just ask us, we may turn it to reality!
Pricing is indicative, each project has its own specifications and I will pleased to give you a quotation. So before placing your order, please contact me to discuss about Product Shipping/Reship, etc. :)
Quality engagements
* You can use our pictures for every commercial use, no restrictions.
* Our backgrounds are Amazon/Ebay ready, but you also may use them on any e-commerce website.
* We want to hear you, your needs are our priority. This is why we want to discuss with you before you place your order!
* Unlimited revisions... Yes, because we want you to be 100% satisfied.
You need a model?
Depending on your needs, you may want one or multiple models. We work with models from different horizons. Just ask!
Reviews
leonvk:Excellent! In this gig, I asked to take pictures including food. As I was busy, I did not add any more details regarding perspective, light, surroundings, etc. What I got was more than expected. The images are of very high quality, the food looks extremely good (in fact, I'm getting hungry looking at it) and it looks very elegant :) I'm happy!
finkle1234:Great buyer!
michager:amazing as last time best studio packshots here on Fiverr
finkle1234:Great buyer as usuall, comprehensive \u0026 serious entrepreneur.
johnsui:Outstanding Experience!

No comments:
Post a Comment