Wednesday, August 22, 2018

I will shoot amazon product photography that sells

I will shoot amazon product photography that sells












About:

*Contact me before ordering. Place the order after I will receive your product.
**This is not a Photoshop or picture editing gig. It is strictly for shooting photos

Shoot your best Amazon Product Photography for the sexiest Amazon listing ever!

As an experienced Amazon Seller, it will be my pleasure to assist you in shooting the best product photography ever!

I work with one of the best photographers in Romania and I will make sure your product photography will be the best you can get:

What I will provide:

  • All photos are shot in HD
  • Professional DSLR camera
  • Studio with clean white background
  • Retouching and basic editing
  • All files are sent in JPEG format
  • Specific location shooting (extra fee applies): car, lake, forest, park, etc.

Every order comes with high quality pictures for your product listing.

Why wait? Shoot your best product photography now!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment